1. According to your textbook, a _____________ lover enjoys game-playing, seduction and “the chase.”
2. The “exotic becomes erotic” theory of sexual orientation was proposed by _________________________
3. Approximately __________ of lesbians marry men at some point in their lives.
4. The current average age range for menarche in females is ____________________
5. What is the most common sexual functioning problem for men? _________________
6. The biggest obstacle to the effective use of contraception and protection against STIs is
7. Name one weakness of sex education that focuses on “abstinence only” as a way to prevent pregnancy/STIs__________________________________________________
8. Jeremiah is 10 years old. If he is typical of most preadolescents, he is likely to exhibit what attitude toward girls? ______________________________________________________
9. Since the late 1990’s there has been a sharp increase in the number of people in what marital status category? ____________________
10. The notion of love as a basis for marriage became widespread in the ____________ century.
11. In Kinsey’s studies, which factor was associated with an increase in the length of
foreplay from 5 to 15 minutes? ____________________
12. If a man OR a woman sometimes experiences painful intercourse the condition is referred to as ______________________
13. Seth has never been able to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual relations
with a partner but can do by masturbation. Seth’s dysfunction would be
categorized as a lifelong and _________________ problem.
14. Yoline was raped two years ago. Since that time, she cannot engage in sexual relations with her husband or any other potential partner. Yoline’s dysfunction would be categorized as an acquired and _________________ problem.
15. Who pioneered the use of the direct behavioral approach to treat sexual dysfunctions?___________________________
16. According to your textbook, how many Americans are estimated to be infected with STIs other than HIV? _________________________
17. For men, what are the symptoms of a gonorrheal infection? ____________________
18. Of the women who contract chlamydia, approximately how many have no symptoms?
19. Before 1973, a gay male or lesbian sexual orientation was listed as a _________________________________
20. A person who exclusively becomes aroused by women’s feet and shoes would be classified as having a _____________.
21. Name a commonly used form of hormonal birth control. ____________________
22. Legally, what is the difference between rape and sexual assault? ____________________________________________________________
23. List one fact about the circumstances under which the majority of rapes take place. _______________________________________________________________
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post According to your textbook, a _____________ lover enjoys game-playing, seduction and “the chase. first appeared on Submit Your Homeworks.