Questions For Secondary Source Analysis #1 (Please Choose Only One Article from those listed below, all are in the course pack)
Based on your reading of one of the four above articles (all are in the course pack), answer the following questions in detail, save as a .doc or .pdf, and place submit by the due date.
ANALYZING A SECONDARY SOURCE
1. Who is this author and what are his/her credentials? (you may have to do a little research here)
2. Who are the key people in this article?
3. What are the key events?
4. What are the key subjects?
5. Is this article based on primary sources or other secondary sources?
6. Name one primary source the historian uses.
7. What is the main argument or thesis?
8. How does the writer build her/his argument?
9. How would you critique or question this argument?
*Remember, you will be graded on the depth of your analysis and the detail of your answers.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post assignment secondary source analysis 1 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.