How have violent injuries affected a community? What steps have communities taken to decrease overall violent crimes?September 20, 2021
In what ways do the media exaggerate the original article in order to make it more “glamorous” or sensational?September 20, 2021
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Franâ€s Virtual Fruit Stand, Part 2
Due Week 9 and worth 190 points
Use the concepts and scenario from Assignment 1 to help Franâ€s Virtual Fruit Stand increase the functionality of its online shopping cart. When a customer checks out, the shopping cart must store the required data pertaining to each item the customer is buying. Your job is to design a program that will prompt the user for the required data and then store it. The required data includes the item name, the price per pound, and the number of pounds of that item being purchased. When complete, your program should include three (3) arrays, two (2) loops, one (1) and / or conditional statement, and one (1) variable.
Using Visual Logic, design a flowchart that is also a fully functional program to add functionality to the online shopping cart. According to your design, the program must:
- Continually accept data regarding the purchase of fruit as specified below until the user enters a sentinel value, or until five (5) items are entered, whichever comes first.
- Prompt the user for each item and accept the name of the fruit (e.g., â€œdried applesâ€), the price per pound, and the number of pounds sold in a month.
- Store the required data in three (3) arrays (e.g., one (1) for the item name, one (1) for the price per pound, and one (1) for the number of pounds being purchased) with corresponding index values. Note: For example, index value 3, when applied to the â€œitemNameâ€ array, would give us the name of the third item that the customer is buying. That same index value of 3, when applied to the â€œpricePerPoundâ€ array, would give us the price per pound of that same third item that the customer is buying.
- Store up to five (5) values in each of the three (3) arrays.
- Provide functionality in which the user ends the program by typing a sentinel value, and the program tells the user what the sentinel value is. Note: An acceptable message may read â€œType n to end the program.â€, where â€œnâ€ is the sentinel value. If the user does not end the program in this way, then the program ends when it has collected the data for five (5) items.
- Print an itemized receipt with the following data after the last item in the purchase has been saved to the array.
- Item name
- Price per pound of each item
- Number of pounds purchased of each item
- Subtotal price for each item, calculated as price per pound multiplied by the number of pounds
- Total weight of the entire order (in pounds)
- The cost of shipping which is based on the total weight of the entire order, calculated as 50 cents per pound. Note: For example, if the entire order weighs seven (7) pounds, the cost of shipping would be $3.50.
- Grand total price of all items and shipping.
Note: Use the â€œconsoleâ€ option in the output command to accomplish this task. An example of an acceptable output has been provided below:
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post cis assigment2 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"