Depression should be considered the most severe disease of the 21st century
2. What is your thesis?
Depression is the most severe disease of the 21st century. It has gone for years as a globally under-recognized and neglected disorder that has a severe impact on society.
3. What is the counterargument to your position?
Depression is no more severe now than it has been in previous centuries.
4.Include a rebuttal to that opposing view that you can include in paper
2. Essay must include a Works Cited page
3. Essay must follow MLA format
4. Word length: 750 – 1000 words plus a Works Cited page.
5. A minimum of three reputable sources in your Works Cited page.
6. Written in the more formal academic tone, as in “The debate surrounding violence in our cities…” Only if you have a relevant anecdote that could add important material to your argument should you then switch to the “I” (first person) voice so that you can incorporate your experience. Don’t use “this author believes” when referring to you; that’s too old fashioned.
7. Run your paper through the Word Spellchecker.
8. Paper must be submitted as a Word document.
The post Depression should be considered the most severe disease of the 21st century first appeared on nursing writers.