2. Critically discuss the differences between service operations and manufacturing operations.
3. Collaborate with healthcare professionals to select & improve a patient/healthcare process
4. Apply core operations management concepts to design more effective utilisation of resources.
5. Apply the characteristics, roles and techniques of project management to their module project.
6. Reflect on their role in contributing to the project
Part I 25%
Review the core concepts of lean operations and process mapping.
Critically discuss how healthcare operational improvements were achieved in the Karolinska Hospital case
(Learning Outcomes: 1, 2 are assessed in Part I).
Part II 75%
Project Management demonstrated by mapping and redesigning a healthcare process
Using the procedure known as ‘process mapping’ or ‘flow charting’, use quality improvement tools to track, chart
and describe the experience of a patient journey through a defined process. Alternatively, if you have no
access to patients you can track, chart and describe a defined healthcare process within your work setting.
Using the principles of operations management and quality improvement tools, suggest realistic approaches
to optimisation of the process. Apply the characteristics and techniques of project management in your
assignment. Reflect on your experience of doing this project
The post Describe the transformation process by which organisations produce & deliver goods & services. appeared first on nursing term paper.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Describe the transformation process by which organisations produce & deliver goods & services. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.