Consider your career goals and what sensations and perceptions will be most important for you to be productive and successful in your work.Discuss what states of consciousness could impact your work aJune 5, 2021
week 1 assignment essay benefiting the public goodJune 5, 2021
Having explored Jainism and Jain Ascetic lifestyle in this week’s course content, analyze one of the following topics:
- Jain principle of Anekant (multiplicity of truth), Ahimsa (non-harming) and Non-possession (limitation of wants, accumulation and consumption) can help in living a happy, harmonious and prosperous life along with saving the planet and supporting sustainable development? Give the arguments to defend or reject the above statement.
- Choose any one of the topics of Jainism discussed in the course book, and compare and contrast it with other Indian and Western religions.
- Analyze the lifestyle of ascetics who travel to different places, spreading the message of nonviolence. Do you consider this phenomenon to be a source for social healing? Why, or why not? Justify your point of view.
- You are required to refer to the week’s course content to defend your viewpoint
- 300 words minimum
- Check for typos, punctuation, and grammar.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"