Module 4 SPSS Data InterpretationMarch 20, 2021
conceptualizing addiction paperMarch 20, 2021
Discussion: Data Collection Proposal
“Statistics can be made to prove anythingâ€”even the truth.”
The collection of data can be the deciding factor as to whether research is considered valid or not. In this Discussion, you will consider the different ways that data can be collected. You will also determine the best way to analyze data that will answer your research question.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Read the textbook chapters dealing with data collection and analysis
- Consider your research topic, the results of your literature review, and your proposed research design
By Day 4
Post a comprehensive response to the following:
- Which method for collecting data and information is most appropriate for your research (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods)? Explain your answer.
- Which statistical methods would be most appropriate for analyzing the data? Explain your answer.
- What is an appropriate sample size for your research? Explain your answer.
- Support all responses with scholarly resources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion data collection proposal 1 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"