Think about the clinical environment where you work or one in which you previously worked.
Identify opportunities for waste reduction. Consider the following:
Suggest process changes to improve the situation.
Write a 175-word communication to frontline staff and nurse leaders explaining your findings.
Develop a 7- to 10-slide presentation for your department.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your presentation and communication.
Tips on presentations using PowerPoint…
1. Do NOT write full sentences and paragraphs not the slides. Remember the rule of 6: no more than 6 words per point, and no more than 6 points to a slide
2. USE speaker notes…this is where you will write in detail what the points on the slide are trying to convey.
3. APA formatted references should be written after the conclusion
4. Introductory and Conclusion slides are required
5. Use graphics to “liven” up the presentation.
The post Identifying Waste first appeared on Submit Your Essays.