Individual Executive Summary (topic 8)
As a culminating project, this assignment has two parts: a project plan created in either MS Project (PC) or Apple Merlin (MAC) in Topic 7 and an executive summary due in Topic 8. Those experiencing problems with Project software may complete this portion of the assignment in Excel. Use prior course information and data gathered for your CLC Business Plan to complete this assignment.
In a 500-word executive summary, include the following information about your CLC Business Plan:
• Purpose of the business plan and what problem it is addressing.
• Resources needed to put the business plan into effect (financial, staffing, physical, marketing, etc.).
• Goals of the business plan.
• Anticipated outcomes.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
( do not write in first person and please review RUBRIC and APA)
(In-text citations are required when you use someone else’s ideas, theories or research in your paper).
1. Business Plan Purpose… The purpose of the business plan and an explanation of the problem it addresses are thoroughly explored and clearly described with relevant details and support.
2. Necessary Resources… An explanation of the resources needed to put the business plan into effect is thoroughly explored and clearly described with relevant details and support.
3. Business Plan Goals… The goals of the business plan are thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support
4. Anticipated Outcomes… Anticipated outcomes of putting the business plan into effect are thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support.
5. Thesis Development and Purpose… Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
6. Argument Logic and Construction… Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
7. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) … Prose is largely free of mechanical errors, although a few may be present. The writer uses a variety of effective sentence structures and figures of speech.
8. Paper Format (use of appropriate style for the major and assignment) … Appropriate template is fully used. There are virtually no errors in formatting style.
9. Documentation of Sources… Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Times New Roman
The post Individual Executive Summary | essaysclick appeared first on nursing writers.