Questions to be answered in essay format.
1. What are the foundations of reading instruction? How are these foundational components interrelated?
2. What is the relevance of oral language acquisition, oral language proficiency, and learning to read?
3. What is dyslexia?
4. What are appropriate strategies that support early literacy acquisition, including principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL), to address all learners including those with dyslexia?
5. What are the processes, skills, and stages of word recognition and literacy development? How do these processes, skills, and stages relate to assessment and instruction? How do these processes, skills, and stages relate to ELL students and students with special needs including those with dyslexia?
6. What are the elements of effective learning environments?
The post Language and Literacy Development first appeared on nursing writers.