This week you will begin working on Phase 2 of your course project. Using the same data set and variables for your selected topic from Phase 1. Create a new submission for this assignment (do not include the work you did for Phase 1 in your assignment submission)
1. Discuss the importance of constructing confidence intervals for the population mean.
2. Find the best point estimate of the population mean for your data set.
3. Construct two confidence intervals for the population mean: a 95% confidence interval and a 99% confidence interval. Assume that your data is normally distributed and the population standard deviation is unknown.
4. Write a paragraph that correctly interprets the confidence intervals in context of your selected topic.
5. What conclusion(s) can be drawn about your interval estimates when the confidence level is increased? Explain.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post lesson 7 course project phase 2 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.