How has this course helped you grow personally and professionally?What will you take away with you in terms of conducting EBP reviews and preparing a group project and an EBP paper?March 29, 2021
Energy 19609264March 29, 2021
As a continuation of our course project due in Unit VII (A Permit by Rule (PBR) Evaluation for Painting Operation Facility), complete the next sectionâ€”VOC Content Minus Water and Exempt Solventsâ€”of your proposal by following the instructions carefully, and then submit your continued draft of your evaluation document into Blackboard for grading.
- Closely read the required reading assignment from the textbook as well as the unit lesson in the study guide.
- Open your proposal draft from Unit V, and make any improvements to your draft, using your professorâ€s feedback from the Unit V Mini Project.
- Open the Unit VI Study Guide, read the Unit VI Lesson, and then review the calculations demonstrated and explained regarding VOC content minus water and exempt solvent calculations for our scenario. Be sure to use the scenario data instead of the data used in the study guide examples.
- Make your Unit VI work the fifth level 1 heading titled â€œVOC Content Minus Water and Exempt Solvents.â€ Describe the environmental, health, and safety (EHS) implications of the work system while pulling from the textbook as well as any other relevant sources that are presented in the unit lesson in the study guide. In your description of the EHS implications of the system, be sure to discuss the methods for sampling, quantitatively analyzing, and evaluating air quality.
- Perform and present (not hand-written, but neatly typed) the calculations for the following in this section of your project: (a) gallons of water in one gallon of coating, (b) gallons of exempt solvent (ES) in one gallon of coating, and (c) pounds of VOC in one gallon of coating (less the water and ES) per day. Determine if the work system is still going to need any administrative controls to keep it is compliance with the state requirements.
- In your abstract section (page 2 of the document), write one or two sentences that reflect your work for this unit. Remember that we are adding one sentence per unit to reflect our work as we go, with the final abstract length being about 8 to 10 sentences long.
Your narrative and calculations for operational air emission rates must be presented in at least 200 words (minimum). You are required to use at least one outside source, which may be your textbook. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post mee 6501 advance air quality u6 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"