Discuss-the-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-the-SWOT-analysis-January 15, 2021
Should Telehealth care be a great option and cost effective for Nursing Homes?January 15, 2021
Scenario: You are sitting in your home and you pick up a package of Oreos (or some other product of your choosing). After realizing that you have purchased this product for years, you wonder, “Why do I feel so strongly about this product?” You remember your readings from Marketing class and decide to figure out why you feel strongly about this product using the 4 P’s of Marketing and Marketing Strategy concepts.
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word response using the scenario above and answer the following questions:
- What is it about this product that appeals to me? Who are the people like me that are buying this product? (e.g. demographics, consumer characteristics, buyer behavior)
- How do marketers strategically plan to market these products to me?
- Why does the price of this product seem to be of equal value for the satisfaction that I receive when consuming/using this product?
- How does this product get from the manufacturer to the place I can buy it?
- What promotional activities compel me to buy this product?
- What do the answers to these questions tell you about the presumed target market and its relation to the controllable 4 P’s of marketing?
- What social, environmental, and regulatory forces must this product’s marketers overcome to get this product to the customer?
The post MKT421 UOP Week 1 Why We Buy a Product Response appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
MKT421 UOP Week 1 Why We Buy a Product Response was first posted on January 15, 2021 at 6:04 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"