Psychological FactorsYou want to create a study to examine the psychological factors affecting how teenagers in an impoverished urban area spend their time outside of school. For this assignment, youJune 5, 2021
Create a visually engaging 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on one of the case studies (found down below) that includes the following: Describe the ethical dilemma(s) in the cJune 5, 2021
UNIT 2 ASSIGNMENT 1:
In this Assignment, you will culminate two Course Outcomes by analyzing a business case:
MT460-1: Assess business strategy using a variety of seminal theories, principles, and concepts.
GEL-1.2: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Synthesizing the various business strategy theories, principles, and concepts you have learned thus far, evaluate the annual report of a publicly traded organization on the AnnualReports.com website (http://annualreports.com). You will evaluate the “Annual Report” as a business case. Use the following criteria to evaluate the publicly traded organization’s annual report by writing a literature review on how the organization applies best practices in relation to the strategy theories, concepts, and principles you have learned about through your research:
- Provide background information about your chosen publicly traded organization from the AnnualReports.com website. Information is to include the company name, industry sector in which the company operates, products, and target market, etc…
- Provide a thorough synopsis of the annual report for your chosen publicly traded organization on the AnnualReports.com website.
- Critically evaluate the strategic decisions by evaluating the information presented in the annual report of your chosen publicly traded organization.
- Explained chosen company’s business model and why it is important.
- Explained the organization’s type of competitive advantage.
- Explain the future strategic direction of the organization by analyzing key decisions in the annual report.
- Critically evaluate the vision, mission, purpose, philosophy, and goals of the publicly traded organization by evaluating the annual report and conducting additional research as necessary.
- Analyze how the management strategy hierarchy is used to build competitive advantage for your chosen publicly traded organization.
- Explain the symbiotic relationship between strategy and policy by evaluating the annual report and conducting additional research as necessary.
- Use creative desktop publishing skills to create the title page and layout of a professionally formatted business report.
- Use a minimum of three scholarly research resources to develop the business report.
- Apply proper APA style format. Be sure to use headings and subheadings to create a flow of ideas and topics within your writing.
- Apply Expository Writing Style to develop your business report. You should write in third person to avoid bias. Grammar and spelling are important.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
- Before you submit your Assignment, you should save your work on your computer in a location and with a name that you will remember.
- Make sure your Assignment is in the correct file format (Microsoft Word .doc or .docx).
- Submit your completed document to the Unit 2 Assignment Dropbox.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"