Define what an interest group is. What role they play in American politics? How do they try to shape public policy?
What is the difference between a private interest group and a public interest group?
Define and give examples of the Inside Game of interest groups.
Define and give examples of the Outside Game of interest groups. Describe how interest groups lobby Congress, the executive branch, and the courts?
What characteristics of interest group politics make it undemocratic? Why does your bookâ€s authors say the interest group system in its present form makes political equality less likely and thus helps to diminish democracy in the United States?
1) What are the main roles or functions of political parties in the U.S.? Why are political parties important in a democracy?
2) What are the similarities and differences between the Republican and Democratic parties
3) Why does the United States have a two-party system, as opposed to a multi-party system?
4) Do you think political parties advance democracy? In what way?
5) Identify and evaluate several of the proposals that were discussed in this chapter to make American political parties more responsible and democratic.
questions need to be short and to the point
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post need-help-with-questions appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
"Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you with a guaranteed plagiarism-free A+ quality paper.
Discount Code: SUPER50!"