Remember look down I posted documents : Some questions are there and also here.
1. A. What is an attitude?
B. Describe the ABC model of an attitude.
C. How are attitudes formed?
D. Which source is stronger in forming an attitude?
E. Tell why you identified this source as the stronger influence.
2. A. Describe the major influences on attitude–behavior correspondence and job satisfaction in the workplace.
B. Why do some individuals seem to exhibit behavior that is inconsistent with their attitudes? (Write from your knowledge and experience.)
3. A. Define organizational citizenship behavior (OCB).
B. Why is OCB so important in a workplace?
C. Discuss person-organization fit. Why is it important for both the person and the organization?
D. What is workplace deviance behavior?
4. Regarding organizational commitment and job satisfaction…
A. Define organizational commitment.
B. Define affective commitment.
C. Define continuance commitment.
D. Define normative commitment.
5. Regarding persuasion and attitude change…
Choose one area (source characteristics, target characteristics, message characteristics, and cognitive routes to persuasion) of the persuasion process and write a paragraph about its importance and how it works (or does not work).
6. A. Define emotions…in the workplace.
B. Define moods…in the workplace.
C. Describe emotional contagion at work.
D. Define emotional intelligence and its importance in the workplace.
E. Discuss emotional labor in the workplace. What is involved?
7. A. Define ethical behavior.
B. Discuss unethical behavior and its impact on the organization.
8. A.List the required three qualities of individuals who engage in ethical decision making.
B. Define values.
C. Distinguish between instrumental values and terminal values.
D. Are these values generally stable, or do they change over time?
9. A. Visit Chapter 3 ( name of the chapter is Personality, Perception, and Attribution ), as needed, to write the definitions of internal and external locus of control.
B. What is Machiavellianism? How does it relate to ethical–or unethical–behavior?
10. A. Briefly describe the six stages of Kohlberg’s three levels of cognitive moral development.
B. How does this concept affect ethical behavior in organizations?