Read Chapters 17-19 of Luna.
Respond to the following prompts:
1. List five examples of sarcasm from chapter 17. Does the use of sarcasm enhance or distract from the story line? Explain.
2. Describe Chris and his family based upon details from chapter 17-18.
3. Regan thinks, “Me – a shape, a form, a person who mattered.” (page 159). Why is this thought important to the story and the development of Regan’s character?
4. What is significant about this statement delivered from Regan to Chris? “(Stars)…stop shining eventually.”
5. Explain why the date between Chris and Regan was a disaster.
6. Explain why Regan was fired from her babysitting job.
7. Re-read the quotation from #3 above. Do you think Regan still holds this belief at the end of chapter 19? Explain your answer.
8. Liam is afraid that the Materas might tell his father about the babysitting incident. How might such news to his father actually help Liam?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.