– The research topic is: The Effects of Technology on Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
– TOPIC IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION:
What is the effect of using assistive technology with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders?
– SHORT ABSTRACT IF THE TOPIC:
For a long time in the past children with Autism Spectrum Disorders were ignored from society, government, and people. They did not attend schools because people thought they can’t learn. They just leaved them home. Now, different people in the society they might have children with Autism Spectrum Disorders that make them to change their idea. They decide to include children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in schools like other children. Also, they create many inventions to help these people be successful in their lives. The purpose of this research is to show how people with Autism Spectrum Disorders’ lives can be different by using technology. These technologies can improve both their lives and education skills.
I put the guideline for each chapter.
Each chapter should include the reference page in the end.
1- Abstract: 100 words.
2- chapter 1: 3 pages.
3- chapter 2: 4 pages.
4- chapter 3: 4 pages.
* When I put the chapter page number, I didn’t count the reference pages because it should be free.
* I am international students, not native American.
If you have any question just connect me
The post The Effects of Technology on Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders. appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.