Unit IVAssignment Team Skills Training Paper Pretend that you are an internal I-O psychologist assigned to a business or organization. You may choose your current organization or one you wish to worJune 6, 2021
Unit2 | Management homework helpJune 6, 2021
PART 1. 500-1000 WORDS. NO COVER PAGE. 3 REFERENCES WITH URL IN APA FORMAT PLEASE
- Respond to the one of the following questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the readings.
- Question 1:Evaluate whether the Fiat Auto acquisition of Chrysler represents a growth strategy. Conduct outside research and prepare a 1 page (500) analysis of the following key strategic issues:
- Analyze the external environment in which Fiat competes, including identification of the critical strategic factors in each of the following areas:
- The General Environment
- The Industry Environment
- The Competitor Environment
- Based on the analysis of Fiat’s external environment, what recommendations can you give Fiat’s management to improve and continue the company’s successful expansion of the Fiat vehicles into the United States market? Your recommendations should be an integrated and coordinated set of commitments and actions that will exploit the company’s core competencies, sustain growth, and ensure maximum performance and value for shareholders.
Question 2:Evaluate one of the basic benefits of becoming multinational corporations. Your textbook reading this week sets out the different reasons firms cite when explaining why they cross the borders of their home country and become multinational corporations. Read the three basic benefits highlighted in the text and in Figure 8-1.
- Select one of the reasons (or benefits) and defend why it might be emerging as the most important one in firms’ decisions to internationalize in the 21st Century. In answering this question, be sure to consider the international business conditions today and look for the motivations that underlie these current trends. In your answer, be sure to contrast the less important alternatives that you did not select. It will create a more lively discussion if participants don’t all select the same reason to defend as the most important, emergent reason or benefit. This section of your post should be 1 page (500 words) in length.
The final section or paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
PART 2. 4-5 PAGES. 3 REFERENCES WITH URL IN APA FORMAT WITH COVER PAGE PLEASE
.Alibaba is China’s—and by some measures, the world’s—biggest online commerce company. Its three main sites—Taobao, Tmall, and Alibaba.com—have hundreds of millions of users, and host millions of merchants and businesses. Alibaba handles more business than any other e-commerce company.Begin your paper by briefly summarizing key details about the Alibaba organization, including its purpose and vision. Your summary should be clear enough that anyone could pick up your paper and get a basic understanding of the organization.Next, analyze the strategic profile of Alibaba, including the following issues:
- Identify the business strategy Alibaba seems to be following internationally: multi-domestic, global, or transnational? Defend your choice with research, rationale, and appropriate examples.
- Assess the appropriateness of Alibaba’s strategy.
- Evaluate the rationale for developing international competitive capabilities.
- Distinguish among the alternative methods of international market entry that are available to Alibaba, including the strengths and weaknesses of each option. Assess whether Alibaba is utilizing the best method.
- Distinguish among the organizational structures used to implement the three-alternative international corporate strategies. Assess whether Alibaba’s choice of structure aligns with their chosen strategy.
Finally, summarize two or three important take-aways from your research into Alibaba. In essence, what did you learn and what strategic development and implementation lessons might you apply?Submission Details:
- Present your analysis as a 4–5-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples. Cite any sources in APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post two part assignment 10 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"