600–1,200 words of new content
For this assignment, you will expand upon what you started in the Discussion Board. You will expand on the risks identified in the Discussion Board and describe how you will handle them. For the procurement management process, you will update your project schedule to include the extra tasks related to this work and develop a contingency budget component. For the contract administration process, you will supply the details for how you will manage the overall contract process and define your relationship with the vendor doing the work, including checkpoints and payments.
The overall project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Key Assignment document title page with the new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Complete the new content below, and copy it under the sections in the Key Assignment document called Procurement Contract Award, Procurement Risks, Procurement Management Process, and Contract Administration Process.
New content to be inserted is as follows:
- Procurement Contract Award
- Complete the award letter.
- Procurement Risks
- Provide the list of risks related to the procured or contracted work.
- Rate the risks according to likelihood and impact.
- Include the response strategy for each.
- Include potential costs of each if it occurs.
- Procurement Management Process
- Update the existing schedule or plan to include the additional tasks related to the deliverable that is now outsourced.
- Update the contingency budget to include additional costs that may be related to resolving risks.
- Design the overall communications process related specifically to the procured work.
- Contract Administration Process
- Determine the communications process through status meetings, how often they occur, and what information will be supplied.
- Describe each of the checkpoints and what reviews and sign offs will take place.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of both the vendor (seller) and the project manager (buyer).
- When problems arise, describe in detail what the process will be to solve them.
- Name the document “LastName_FirstName_MPM346_IP3.doc.”
- Submit the document for grading.
The post Unit 3 IP – Control Procurements – Part I appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Unit 3 IP – Control Procurements – Part I was first posted on February 26, 2021 at 12:07 pm.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"