1. What are three uses for digital signatures?
2. Does a digital signature provide confidentiality? Why or why not?
3. If Roger wishes to digitally sign a message to Matthew, which key should he use to create the signature?
4. If Matthew receives a digitally signed message from Roger, which key should he use to verify the signature?
5. If Matthew wishes to digitally sign a message to Roger, which key should he use to digitally sign the message?
6. If Roger receives a digitally signed message from Matthew, which key should he use to verify the signature?
7. Can you view the contents of a signed message without the necessary public key?
8. If someone had unauthorized access to Rogerâ€s private key, would he be able to use it to sign documents as if he were authorized by Roger?
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post worksheets 9 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.