explaining and evaluating how the stakeholder organization uses the website elements and techniques you addressed in Part 1 to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal and (2) to analyze how well these website elements and techniques accomplish this objective. To narrow the focus of your 1,000 – 1,200-word intermediate essay, you will choose 6 elements and/or techniques that are complex enough to spend an entire essay analyzing.
In your analysis, you will identify the stakeholder’s desired purpose and website choices (elements and techniques), consider the stakeholder’s possible intentions in making these choices, and provide explanations and evidence to support your evaluation of the stakeholder’s effectiveness in using these website elements and techniques to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal.
This the 6 elements
(images, videos, photographs, graphics, text, color)
two paragraph each element
First paragraph:explaining and evaluating how the stakeholder organization uses the website elements and techniques you addressed in Part 1 to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal
Second paragraph: analyze how well these website elements and techniques accomplish this objective
This the source: http://florida.maximosolar.com/en/
Structure of writing:
Body 1: images – 2 paragraph
Body 2: photographs – 2 paragraph
Body 3: text – 2 paragraph
Body 4: color – 2 paragraph
Body 5: video – 2 paragraph
Body 6: graphics – 2 paragraph
The following steps will help you to further develop your Part 2 Intermediate Draft:
- Begin with a creative title that reflects your analysis of the stakeholder’s website.
- Your introduction should identify the stakeholder organization that addresses the selected topic you’ve been exploring, the stakeholder’s intended audience, desired purpose (e.g., to inform, persuade, entertain, take a specific action, or a combination of purposes), and goals (e.g., interests, mission, and/or message), the 4-6 elements and techniques you will include in your analysis, and your thesis: the one or two sentences that evaluate the stakeholder’s effectiveness in using the website elements and techniques to move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal.
- Organize the body of your analysis into key elements and techniques. Introduce each key element and technique with a topic sentence that explains and evaluates how well the stakeholder organization uses the element/technique toward its desired purpose and goal. Describe the element/technique, and consider the stakeholder’s possible intention in using this element/technique. Follow each topic sentence with supporting evidence from the website to support your claim. Should you determine a stakeholder’s use of a website element/technique does not effectively move its intended audience toward its desired purpose and goal, suggest the ways in which this stakeholder’s choice might have been more effective. Additionally, integrate appropriate evidence from your 2 sources as it applies.
- Be sure to use clear transitions as you introduce key elements and techniques.
- Provide source citations according to the required guidelines.
- Write a conclusion to your analysis that highlights your main points, including the thesis and major claims from the body paragraphs. You should end your conclusion with realistic forward thinking ideas about how your analysis of the stakeholder’s website might demonstrate any possibilities for future research/action.
- Proofread your Part 2 analysis.
You can use these source to take evidence.
The post writing first draft 1000 -1200 word first appeared on https://nursingcoursework.org.
writing first draft 1000 -1200 word was first posted on January 15, 2021 at 6:31 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com